Free Beer!!!

E

Eril_Nocture

hey, i am looking to advance my skillz more. Therefore i need more people to play. Therefore i needa play online, but i dont wanna fork money out for MOL. I tried to figure out apprentice... but could never find anyone to play or figure out how to update it to have all cards as current. Could Anyone pls give me some Step by Step Methods to setting up something like apprentive so i can play online. also need the IRC channels and stuff if there are any that people normally flock too. thanks
Andrew

PS : No free beer i lied :p

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, step 1 is to go here to make sure you get Apprentice and the patch (there's only one).

Unzip Apprentice.

Unzip the patch. You can either unzip it in a "temp directory" or directly in the directory where Apprentice resides in. If you do the latter, choose the "Replace All" option. If you do the former, find all the folders and filenames that are the same in the Apprentice folder as in the temp folder and overwrite them.

And there you go! :)

E

Eril_Nocture

ok, i got App. running with updates... now how do i find someone to play and how do i play them :p. I tried reading the help but its kinda confusing. thanks
Andrew

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
There's some IRC channels that have people looking for games; what they are, I don't know. You might want to check E-League and see what they have; they run lots of Apprentice tournaments.